Facial Surgery Before & After Pictures in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Men and women who wish to alter the appearance of certain facial features via facial surgery should contact Dr. Eberle and Dr. Schwartz of the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery. They offer their services to patients in Broward County and Fort Lauderdale who are unhappy with particular facial features.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery is a term used to describe any type of cosmetic surgery performed on the face. Many cosmetic procedures can fall into the category of facial surgery, including otoplasty, facelift, rhinoplasty, chin implants and more. Procedures are sculpted to correct each patient’s specific problem areas and improve their features so as to yield a rejuvenated, youthful look. By combining a number of techniques, facial surgery can reverse and eliminate the appearance of wrinkles, creases, folds, sagging skin or disproportionate features.
Benefits of Facial Surgery
Facial surgery can be used for a number of reasons, including to reverse the signs of aging in the face or to correct imperfections in your features. Noticeable enhancements in your facial features can boost self-esteem and confidence, and leave you feeling young again! Through facial surgery, patients can correct, reshape and re-sculpt features that they have may have always disliked, or that have developed in the aging process.
Types of Facial Surgery Procedures Available
There are a number of facial surgery procedures available to alter or enhance different facial features, including:
- Chin Implant Enhancing the structure of your chin can help define the contour and volume of your chin, boosting confidence and self-esteem.
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) Performed mostly on children and teenagers, otoplasty is beneficial is correcting common issues such as over- or under-sized, disproportionate, or jutting ears.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) With time, age, and gravity, the skin above our eyelids can begin to droop. This procedure can restore youthfulness to the eyes, improving your entire appearance.
- Neck Lift Sagging, drooping skin in the neck region can cause unhappiness in your appearance. This surgery can reverse the effects of aging, weight fluctuations, and gravity in the neck.
- Rhinoplasty If you are unhappy with the size or shape of your nose, a rhinoplasty can restructure this feature, thereby enhancing your whole look!
- Gummy Smile Men and women who feel that their smile shows too much gum may benefit from a gummy smile surgery. Placing an implant in the upper lip can reduce the appearance of this and create a fuller, more symmetrical smile.
Residents of Broward County and Fort Lauderdale, who wish to undergo one or more facial surgeries should contact Dr. Eberle and Dr. Schwartz of the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery.