Breast Enhancement Before & After Pictures in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Breast enhancements provide many women with the opportunity to feel feminine and sensual again. Women in Fort Lauderdale and Broward County looking to enhance the shape and size of their breasts are invited to contact plastic surgeon Nathan Eberle, M.D., D.D.S., at the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery.
What is Breast Enhancement?
Breast enhancement is a term used to describe several surgical procedures that may be used to lift, enhance, or alter the appearance of the breasts. Some popular forms of breast enhancement procedures are breast augmentation to increase the size of the breasts, breast lift to reduce sagging and enhance perkiness, or breast reconstruction after a mastectomy or gynecomastia surgery for men. Often, patients choose to combine a number of these procedures to achieve their desired results.
Benefits of Breast Enhancement
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your breasts, we can offer you a number of procedure options to improve them. Breast enhancement procedures have significantly evolved over the years, offering patients superior options to obtain the breasts of their dreams!
Types of Breast Enhancement Procedures Available
There are various types of breast enhancement procedures available to improve a number of different concerns, such as:
- Breast Augmentation This procedure uses saline or silicone implants to enhance and increase the volume and size of your breasts.
- Augmentation for Breast Disparity Breast augmentation to correct disparity in breast size or position.
- Breast Implant Revision/Removal Sometimes, women opt to remove their implants due to medical or personal reasons. This procedure is used to alter or remove implants previously placed in the breasts.
- Breast Lift This procedure is used to reduce the appearance of sagging and provide a firmer appearance in the breasts.
- Breast Reduction Some women find that their breasts are too large in proportion to the rest of their body, causing them to experience discomfort. This procedure can reduce the size and shape of the breast while still ensuring a natural, comfortable appearance.
Women in Fort Lauderdale and Broward County who are considering a breast augmentation should contact plastic surgeon Nathan Eberle, M.D., D.D.S., at the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery.