Meet Our Staff
Pamela is a board-certified physician assistant who specializes in dermatology. Pamela is also a faculty member at Barry University, Miami Shores, FL. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1998. She spent two years gaining extensive training in dermatology prior to relocating to the Miami area to attend Barry University. In December 2004, Pamela earned her Master of Clinical Medical Science and Physician Assistant certificate from Barry University. She holds the distinction of being the Salutatorian of her class, in addition to being the recipient of the President’s Award by the faculty for her demonstration of overall excellence. Pamela is experienced in cosmetic, medical, pediatric and surgical dermatology, providing personalized treatments for disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Her special interests include ethnic skin, Botox®, dermal fillers, laser, sclerotherapy and skin cancer. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), National Commission on Certification for Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) and the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA).
- Barry University – Miami Shores, FL: December 2004
- Master of Clinical Medical Science & Physician Assistant Certificate
- University of Colorado – Boulder, CO: May 1998
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Psychology
- Girls Preparatory School – Chattanooga, TN: May 1994
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Jan. 2005-present
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), 1995-1996
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, January 2005-present
- Barry University Physician Assistant Student Association; Historian, 2002-2004
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, since 2002
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants, since 2002
Sharon Luongo, LMT
Certified Lymphadema Therapist
Sharon attained her US accreditation from the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. Then, she became certified by the Dr. Vodder School International, on the original method of Manual Lymphatic Drainage. Sharon specialized in post cosmetic surgery recovery, combining her therapeutic expertise with her soothing and nuturing touch
Ana has been the office administrator and surgical coordinator at the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery since 1996. Her attention to detail and personal commitment to each patient will assure you that you have accurate information and the most pleasant experience possible. Ana and the dedicated staff at the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery maintain up-to-date training so they can provide you with the latest information on procedures and products.
Nanette Rosenfeld is the medical assistant at the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery. She is dedicated to pre and post-operative in-office patient care. She assists in minor in-office surgical procedures with Dr. Eberle and with Pamela Miller, PA-C. She is skilled in microdermabrasion and knowledgeable about our medical grade skin care products. Nanette joined us in 2009 and will take excellent care of you.
Our staff during the Open House this past September