Body Contouring Before & After Pictures in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Body contouring is effective in reshaping your figure through the removal of unwanted skin and fat. Women in Fort Lauderdale and Broward County who are unhappy with their body’s current shape or contour should contact the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is a term used to describe numerous procedures that can be used to reshape and sculpt the body to achieve a more desirable silhouette. Oftentimes, diet and exercise is not enough to help you achieve the body of your dreams. Body contouring procedures can be a dream come true for patients who wish to remove unsightly excess skin or fat.
Benefits of Body Contouring
Body contouring is beneficial for patients who have stubborn fatty areas that they wish to remove. As there are many different procedures to choose from, and many of which can be combined, almost everyone can find a procedure to restore their figure to tighter body shape and contour. Patients find that body contouring can help them achieve a more attractive figure, which leads to higher self-esteem and confidence. Clients look and feel better!
Types of Body Contouring Procedures Available
There are a number of body contouring procedures available to improve different areas of the body, including:
- Liposuction Perfect for patients who have struggled to remove stubborn fat, this procedure surgically removes small fatty pockets from the body, resulting in a thinner, tighter appearance.
- Mommy Makeover After pregnancy and childbirth, women find that it is difficult to restore their body to their original figure. This procedure combines a number of surgeries to help women regain their prenatal silhouette.
- Labiaplasty This procedure helps reshape the labia minora and surrounding skin to help women feel more feminine and confident in their body.
- Thigh Lift This procedure is perfect for women who wish to tighten loose, sagging skin on their inner and outer thighs.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) This very popular procedure is idyllic for women who would like to enhance the appearance of their stomach by removing unwanted fat, skin, and reshaping tissue.
- Mini Tummy Tuck Similar to the tummy tuck this procedure is performed on patients whose problem area is between the belly button and pubic area.
Patients in Fort Lauderdale and Broward County who are considering one or multiple body contouring procedures should contact the Weston Center for Plastic Surgery.